Sunday, January 18, 2009

Big Boy Bed Update

I love this little outfit from Mia at Christmas.
Alexander is doing so well in his big boy bed. He is sleeping 11 to 12 hours at night in it and napping for 2 hours in the afternoon. He has not given is any trouble. It is kinda funny but in the morning and after nap when he wakes up but he does not get out of bed. He calls me into his room and gets up once I am in there. We did have one day that he did not want to go down for a nap. We had been gone all day and pushed him way past his nap time, so he was really past tried. I laid him down and he kicked the wall and talked for a little while. Then we heard the door knob rattle, then we saw the light come on, then off, then on. He even went far enough to turn off his sound machine. Jeremy and I were both laughing so hard. We finally just let him get up and play.
We made it to church this morning and I thought I would try out the timer on the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SO BIG IN THAT OUTFIT...I AM SO HAPPY HE IS SLEEPING WELL IN THE 'BIG' BED. HE PROBABLY HAS DREAMS ABOUT CARS TOO!!! MISS MY BIG BOY AND WISH I COULD GET A SMOOCH RIGHT NOW. KISS, KISS, ALEXANDER. LOVE YOU ALL, MIA

Anonymous said...

Aww. How funny. I would have been laughing my butt off too. I love you and can't wait to see you.